Live Bromeliad plants help bring nature into your home, give you a sense of peace, and are rare houseplants that help purify the air quality around you.
🌱 Neoregelia Fireball (F-2) has a beautiful peach glow created by the red and green mixing softly.
🛑 You are purchasing a young Bromeliad pup that is approximately 8" x 8". The plant is healthy but has just started to produce roots, this is the perfect time to mount it if that is the route you plan to take. These will ship without a pot or media.
Neoregelia Bromeliads are vibrant and hardy tropical plants that grow in the canopy of tropical rainforests. This Bromeliad is a medium-sized plant, that may vary in size from 8-12″. They are hardy and an excellent plant that’s suitable for all types of humid terrariums or vivariums and are safe to use with most amphibians and many tropical reptiles.
Bromeliads are monocots, many of which, like their grass relatives, have a special form of photosynthesis that uses a variation of the more usual biochemical pathways to allow them to use water more efficiently. Even though they come from the tropics, this helps those that are epiphytes contend with life in the treetops where there is limited water and a real danger of drying out.
These plants grow in a window, in a terrarium, in a vivarium, or outdoors (bringing them back into the house during the cold season). They don't need real soil because they are epiphytes. Cultivate them in a mixture of soft, well-drained earth, with sphagnum and a handful of acidic earth like the mix for orchids.
The last photo is a representative of a Neoregelia inflorescence (not the exact variety for sale in this listing). Neoregelias have more interesting foliage than blooms, so this is just a stock image of how the plant will look in bloom. The other photos are of the plant for sale. Bromeliads only flower once in their lifetime, after the inflorescences are finished the plant begins pup production. This is a pre-bloom pup, so you'll get to see them bloom and then start your Bromeliad adventure!
🪴 Bromeliad care:
〉Provide bright light without direct sun exposure.
〉Maintain optimal humidity.
〉Keep air flowing around the plants.
〉Make sure the plants stay moist but not soggy.
〉Provide adequate drainage.
❣️ We aim for total customer satisfaction, if you're not happy with your order, please contact us before leaving a review!
1-2 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 25 October 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Dutch Guy Tropicals. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Dutch Guy Tropicals.
Not always, as with all living things, there are variations in blooms that occur in orchids grown from seeds. So even orchids in the same variety of a hybrid may all produce different colors, petal shapes, bloom size and/or patterns. Orchids are bred and rebred until a prefect flower is achieved, but the only way to pass that exact flower along is through cloning and dividing. Unless the listing notes that the photo of the flower is the actual plant for sale or the plant is a clone, the bloom you receive may be slightly or totally different from what our best guess (the photo used to give you an idea) was.
We are not responsible for the handling of the package by the shipping company, including but not limited to any lost, delays or damage to the package. If you have an issue related to shipping, please file a claim with the shipping company and include the tracking number provided.
We cannot guarantee that any spikes, buds or blooms on live orchids will remain intact during shipping, but we will pack as carefully as possible. Also, we can't guarantee that orchids advertised as in spike, bud or bloom will still have that flower stage when you actually buy them. The plants continue to grow while they are waiting to be purchased and an orchid that starts in spike may well be in bud or bloom before it is packaged and shipped to you. If you need an orchid in a certain flower stage, please ask before you purchase.